Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins

October 19, 2009

This past Monday we went to the Dallas Arboretum to see the pumpkin patch they put on each year. Lindsey (my sister-in-law), Russell and Sydney (my nephew and niece), Mandy and Brett (Lindsey's sister and nephew), Nelda (Lindsey and Mandy's momma), and Vicki (Mandy's mother-in-law) drove to Dallas from Waco to join us for the day. We had such a great time and it was great to be able to spend time with my sister-in-law and nephew and niece. Ethan was not too happy when at the beginning, but warmed up as time went on and had a blast! Eliana had a great time too and was all over the place. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day.

Ethan and Russell (one of the few I got of Ethan with some pumpkins)

Eliana trying to sit on the same pumpkin as Brett


Ethan in one of the little houses

No comments: