Thursday, October 22, 2009

Eliana's First Birthday!

September 5, 2009

Eliana celebrated her 1st Birthday at the beginning of September in Waco at Uncle Blake and Aunt Lindsey's house. The majority of our family was there, including Nana who flew from Colorado for the special day! Eliana had a great Birthday with lots of gifts and lots of cake! She loved the cake so much that when I was cleaning off the icing she was trying to lick the towel I was using to get more. True to Eliana fashion she was not timid about eating her cake and was wearing quite a bit of it before it was over. I still can not believe my little girl's first birthday has come and gone, but I am enjoying watching her as she continues to grow and change. Here are just a few pictures from the day.

The Birthday girl on the move

She loved the balloons

Big brother Ethan and the cousins

Yummy!!

This stuff is good!


Mommy with her two precious children


Eliana's little cake

The cupcake cake

No comments: