Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ethan's big boy hair cut

I FINALLY took Ethan to get his first real big boy haircut this past Tuesday (August 11th). Ethan did get a "haircut" from his Papaw, who did not consult me ;-), back in April, however that did not count. I took Ethan to a place here in Dallas called Snip-Its that is designed for kids. He did fine throughout most of the cut, due to having a lollipop in one hand and a truck in the other. I did keep some of his hair and got a little certificate, which Josh thinks is hilarious. Ethan even got to get a prize at the end. He looks so handsome and so much older with his short hair. He loves it and was all smiles after it was over!

Before

Checking it out Watching television I have had enough!!

Getting his prize
After

Look how handsome and happy

No comments: