Thursday, June 11, 2009

Congratulations Chass and Rene

At the beginning of May we headed down to Waco for the weekend to watch my stepsister, Chassati, get married. She and Rene were married on Saturday, May 2nd, in an outdoor wedding in Salado, Texas. The wedding was held on the grounds of a bed and breakfast there. It was an absolutely beautiful location. Some day I would like to go there with Josh. Chassati was a beautiful bride, as I knew she would be, and I wish Rene and her the best. Here are some pictures from the day. I wish I would have taken more. I did not even get one with my dad and the kids. Oh, well.
Chass and Rene
Papaw and Eliana
Our attempt at a family photo

Ethan dancing with Dadoo at the reception
(he spilled water on his shirt)

Mommy and her sweet girl

No comments: