Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another week is gone

The weeks seem to fly by but the days seem so long (at least some of them do). I can hardly believe my little girl is 42 weeks old (10 weeks away from being 1..do you know how fast 10 weeks go??) . She is as busy as ever and wants to walk so bad. She is pulling up on everything and has stood by herself for just a second a couple of times. I know I have mentioned this more than once but she is so different than Ethan at this age. I am sure personality differences attribute to part of this but I believe I am different as a mom this time around too. I am more laid back and am more willing to let Eliana learn for herself. I was so cautious with Ethan and there almost immediately when he started to cry. I wonder if most mothers are this way with their children. It would make sense. It will be interesting to see how this affects Eliana as she gets older.



No comments: