Saturday, November 29, 2008

We have much to be thankful for...

Of course, there is the obvious: an amazing husband, two beautiful children, a wonderful extended family, and great friends. Then there are those things I take for granted: food, shelter, a running car, and good health. I am truly blessed and shamefully I do not always remember this. I often complain about what I do not have instead of what God has given me. This Thanksgiving I was reminded once again of the Lord's blessings.

We spent Thanksgiving day with my brother Blake, my sister-in-law Lindsey, and my nephew Russell and niece Sydney. We had a great day together. Russell and Sydney were enamored with Eliana. They kept saying she was their best friend. It was so cute. Ethan had a blast with his cousins. It is fun to see him play with them. Here are a few pictures from our day.

Our family

Mommy and Eliana
Ethan eating his Thanksgiving dinner (last year he had turkey out of a jar)

A picture of Josh and I with all the kids (not one of them looked at the camera ;-o!)

Eliana

Eliana with her cousins Russell and Sydney

Russell and Eliana
Ethan having a blast swinging in the big boy swing

No comments: