Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It is official

my daughter has the cutest smile ever! Eliana has become quite the smiley baby. It is hard to not want to take pictures all day long. She has this huge grin which takes up her entire face. She also has dimples like her big brother which are absolutely adorable. She is nine weeks old now. Wow does time fly!! She is sleeping MUCH better at night and only waking up once or twice a night. Mommy is loving being able to sleep more at night. It is crazy because now that she is sleeping more at night I feel more tired. I think my body is finally beginning to relax and the lack of sleep is catching up with me. Eliana is growing like a weed and at her two month appointment weighed 12 lbs 4 oz and was 24 inches long.

I am enjoying being a mom of two although when both of them are crying I feel like pulling my hair out ;-0! The hardest time is the evening when both of them are a little cranky and both want my attention. God is truly teaching me patience during these times!! Overall, I have two very laid back children and I feel so blessed to be a mom!

Here are some pictures of my adorable daughter with her adorable smile at nine weeks old!






1 comment:

Katy said...

Super cute, and what a sweet smile! Yay for laid back children - maybe I'll get one someday HAHA!!!