Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Three weeks old already!

Today Eliana is three weeks old! It is hard to believe she is almost a month old. She went to the doctor yesterday and my how she has grown! She weighs 9 lbs and is 22 1/2 inches long. She still has her days and nights mixed up so we in the Munkeby household are quite tired these days. Ethan is slowly warming up to her but still looks at her like she has grown two heads when she starts to cry. Josh has made it a point to watch Eliana while Ethan and I go out to have Mother/Son time. It has been good for both Ethan and me.

People have asked if the transition from one to two has been difficult. The answer is both yes and no. I believe the transition from zero to one was more difficult. This time around we know what to expect and feel more confident in our role as parents. Of course, the long nights are harder when you can't sleep when the baby is sleeping because you have a toddler in the house.

Here is Eliana at 3 weeks old:









1 comment:

Katy said...

Wow, she really has grown so much in just 3 weeks!! I hope she starts sleeping soon!! I remember those days. Thanks for sharing the pics :)