Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Four weeks old

Today our sweet little girl is four weeks old! She is two days away from being a month old! Where does the time go? Days seem to creep by at times but then before I know it she is another week old. Once again I am reminded I need to treasure these precious times because before I know it they will be over. Eliana is sleeping better at night but is still up a few times each night. Her big brother Ethan is doing much better around her and has even began giving good night kisses and trying to tickle her. I know in a few weeks when she starts to interact with us more that he is going to love making her laugh. She is growing like a weed as you can see from the pictures below.





1 comment:

Katy said...

She is beautiful and I'm glad she is sleeping better at night already!