Thursday, January 8, 2009

Such a good daddy...

Eliana is now 18 weeks old. Here are her weekly pictures. My plan is to put all these pictures in an album for the first years so we can see how much she changes from week to week.


Josh is such a good dad to Ethan and Eliana. I love watching him with both of them. He has a way with them and they are both crazy about him. He can make both of them laugh hysterically and is such a good discipliner in a way that I am not. I tend to be a softie with Ethan and in turn he does not always mind me ;-). Ethan loves when daddy comes home from work and drops everything to run up to him to be picked up. I am so grateful I have a husband who is so involved with our children. He is eager to help when needed and adores our children as much as I do.




1 comment:

Katy said...

A good involved daddy is hard to find, and we are both very lucky :) I love the new weekly pics as usual!