Thursday, May 1, 2008

Oh those little kicks...

In the middle of my day to day activities I will feel a little kick and smile! It is my little girl saying "Hi Momma, I am growing and can't wait to meet you". I love the feel of this little life inside of me and every kick is a reminder that the day is getting closer to the time she is going to join our family. Those little kicks are so reassuring and encouraging to me. I can not wait until the big kicks where Josh is able to feel her move too! There are certain times of the day she moves around more than others. Usually in the morning hours or in the late evening. I look at Ethan and cannot believe it was him in my belly not too long ago. I wonder if Eliana is going to have those same bright blue eyes and the same laid back personality as Ethan or is she going to have brown eyes and be a little diva. Only time will tell. The countdown is on and I am getting more and more excited as the months fly by us. As the summer draws near, I am praying for a mild summer. I have a feeling Ethan and I are going to be spending lots of time in the pool this summer!

No comments: