Friday, May 16, 2008

Fourteen Months Old!!

Where does time go? My little boy is already fourteen months old!! He is walking more and more and walks almost as much as he crawls now. He is still learning and will lose his balance and will try to run to where he wants to go before falling. It is hilarious! He is also taking to putting things he finds on the ground in his mouth. As we were outside playing today he put something that looked like a rock in his mouth but when I went to retrieve it lo and behold it was pigeon poop! Gross, I know!! Luckily, I got it before he ate it!! Lately he has also began fake yawning because it makes me laugh. He saw me yawn one day and started mimicking me, which made me laugh and now he does it all the time! He truly is a little sponge. He is so much fun and has a great personality. Here are some pictures at fourteen months! Isn't he adorable?!?





1 comment:

Katy said...

Haha, pigeon poop, oh my!! When Emma was about 6 months old I caught her right as she was putting a cricket in her mouth. They are just curious, that's all!!