Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Munkeby family is blogging

I signed up to blog about a month ago, but true to Michal fashion I did not finish the process ;-)! My sister-in-law recently started blogging and I thought what a good way to keep family and friends updated on our life. Ethan has a web site but this will give me a chance to tell you about our family and what is going on in our life.
I chose the title of our blog because I believe the Lord has been calling Josh and I to trust Him in all areas of our life. We have recently gone through some financial trouble but the Lord has been faithful and last Thursday Josh was offered a job! He has been looking for over two years for a job where his passions and gifts lay. The Lord has provided and Josh will be a in-home therapist for children between the ages of 4-17. He will begin training next week as he is finishing up his last two weeks at Barnes N Noble. He is excited about this opportunity and I can not wait to see what happens.
I hope this blog gives you a glimpse into our lives and allows those people who live far away from us a window into our little part of the world.

No comments: