Sunday, March 30, 2008

Moving on up!

Today was Ethan's first day out of the church nursery and into the Toddler class. Yes, my little boy is officially a toddler. He had a hard time in the Toddler class though because he is not walking and all the big 2 year olds were in there. One of the workers agrees with me and believes Ethan will be walking within the next few weeks. I can not believe my "little baby" is now my little boy! Time really does go by so fast. Everyone tells me not to blink because Ethan will be out of the house and grown before I realize what has happened. I hope that is not the case but until that time I am going to enjoy every season of our lives. This is an exciting time as Ethan is learning to walk, talk, and basically learning about this wonderful world. I can not wait until Ethan is one of the big two year olds and he is teaching his little sister or brother the ropes!

Here are some recent pictures that show him growing up!!!



Drinking out of Mommy's glass!

Pushing his stroller..he loves to do this!

Enjoying a nice Spring day in his muscle shirt!

Learning how to drive with Daddy (don't worry the car was off..lol)


Reading a book!




2 comments:

Kristi said...

He is so cute! Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love the one where he is driving. It looks like he knows what he is doing!