Saturday, December 20, 2008

Girls Day Out

This past Monday Eliana and I met my good friend Christy in Ft. Worth for a day of shopping, Mostly, it was a day of talking and catching up with a tiny bit of shopping. Eliana had a great time with the ladies and did so well. I am sure this will be the first of many mother/daughter shopping days. Christy was very patient as we took a tour of bathrooms at the mall so I could nurse.

It is so wonderful to have a friend like Christy who I can share everything with and who I can completely be myself around. We have been friends for over a decade now and she is like a sister to me. I know hers is a friendship I will have for a lifetime.

All dressed in our Christmas colors

Mommy and Eliana

Christy and Eliana
Mommy and Eliana

1 comment:

Katy said...

Emma has the same cute red outfit - only in a larger size (ha ha)! Thank goodness for girl days, right?!