Monday, April 14, 2008

Inquiring minds want to know

By this time on Wednesday, I will know whether this little one growing inside of my belly is a boy or a girl! I am so nervous and excited for Wednesday to get here. I do not know how I waited the entire pregnancy with Ethan to find out. The suspense is driving me crazy. I know that no matter if this baby is a girl or a boy we are going to love little Eliana or Gabriel as much as we love Ethan. It is amazing to feel him/her moving inside of me and see my ever expanding belly as the baby grows. I am completely and utterly humbled to have this experience not just once but twice now. Sure the second pregnancy is different but just as exciting! Words can not express how grateful I am to have the honor of bringing life into this world. Stay tuned to see what the Lord has in store for us.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Very exciting! Can't wait to hear what the little one will be!

Rachel said...

I can't wait to hear either!!! YAY for babies -- boys and girls!!