Saturday, February 20, 2010

Winter Wonderland

December 23, 2009
Two days before Christmas, Colorado got hit with a huge snowstorm and we got our White Christmas after all! It was beautiful and I loved it! This was really the first time the kids were around any snow of significance. Eliana loved the snow and wanted to play in it any opportunity she got. Ethan did not want to have anything to do with it and avoided it like the plague. He did not even want to walk in it..poor guy! By the time we left Colorado he was comfortable enough to walk through the edges of the snow.

Get a Texas girl around that much snow and she goes camera crazy, needless to say I ended up taking a crazy amount of pictures! I'll just choose some of my favorites!

Before the big snowfall hit...there's Ethan walking around the patch of snow and Eliana going right into the middle of it ;-)!!

Mommy and Eliana

No mom, my hands aren't freezing!!
I love this pic!


No comments: