Friday, December 18, 2009

Our Thanksgiving

November 26th, 2009

I thought since it is almost Christmas that I would get some pictures from our Thanksgiving up! Isn't that just like me?!? We spent Thanksgiving at my Uncle Gary & Aunt Patty's house. Of course, there were lots of food and a Cowboys game (which they won thankfully!), and family (which is the most important thing!) The kids had fun playing in the leaves in Gary and Patty's huge backyard and Ethan had a blast playing with all of the matchbox cars they have collected since having two grandsons.


I had to include this pic taken that day
Ethan in mom's tennis shoes
Eliana eating her Thanksgiving dinner
Eliana playing in the leaves
Ethan and Papaw (Dad wasn't ready for this picture ;-)!)
Eliana wearing Cliff's ball cap with my cousin Amy in the background

No comments: