Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I got tagged

Katy tagged me so here I go!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Chassati's wedding in two weeks
2. Eliana's first birthday
3. Desha coming to visit in June
4. The birth of my new niece
5. Our trip to Colorado in December
6. Eliana learning to walk and talk
7. All the new things Ethan will learn in the coming months
8. a date with my husband

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. clean house better
2. run without wanting to die ;-)
3. be a good cook
4. take amazing pictures
5. be successful at my Pampered Chef business
6. make incredible scrapbooks
7. eat healthier
8. sing well

8 Shows I am Currently Watching:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Biggest Loser
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Ugly Betty
5. The Office
6. Friday Night Lights
Can't think of any others

I tag:
Marilyn
Chass
Rachel


No comments: